- Fractured fibula; ligament tear
- Ankle X-ray (three views) if point tenderness OR unable to bear weight
- Initial talus fracture X-ray may be (-)
- See section on fractures and splinting
Length of fibula
- Fractured tibia; ligament tear
Base fifth MT
Medial joint line
- Eversion ankle sprain
- Deltoid ligament injury
- Posterior tibialis tendon injury
- Ankle stirrup brace
- Confirm ligament injury with corresponding provocative ...
Pop-up div Successfully Displayed
This div only appears when the trigger link is hovered over.
Otherwise it is hidden from view.