- Age at onset of wheezing
- Frequency, timing (day or night)
- H/o prematurity, BPD
- Use of urgent care ED visits, hospitalizations, need for O2 or intubation
- Comorbid conditions: Eczema, allergies, chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, GERD
- FHx of asthma and allergic conditions
- Triggers for wheezing: URI or infection, exercise, cold air, allergens (eg, dust mite, animal dander, grass or tree pollen, molds, cockroach), irritant exposures (eg, tobacco smoke, air pollution), emotional stress...
Pop-up div Successfully Displayed
This div only appears when the trigger link is hovered over.
Otherwise it is hidden from view.